Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2021

I Cannot Be Bothered -

 - To Spend Ninety Minutes Of My Saturday
 creating words of wit, wisdom and wonder when I could be filling my new bookcase with the overflow of books, the Book Mountain and books I'm currently reading.  You may not have realised this, but Conrad loves his books.  O, just so you know, I am now at the half-way point in "Le Mort D'Arthur" so only 400 pages left!  My original plan was to bin after reading; however, I am now going to donate it to Shelli (the lady of the cello) because she shares a surname with one of the characters.  No, I am not telling you rapscallions which one.  Knowing her name is 'Shelli' is quite enough for you lot.  Art!

     I just threw this in as click-bait, and perhaps so I could include the word "topless" as you cannot deny that chap there has lost his head.  Also note that the dreaded Brass Bra makes another appearance!  Quite what lingerie designers of the far future are thinking of rather puzzles one.
     Okay, let a parade of past BOOJUM!s waltz before our eyes.

2020


2019


2018


2017


2016


2015


2014


No comments:

Post a Comment