Search This Blog

Sunday 22 May 2022

Our Weekly Look Back In Ire

What Invokes My Ire?

Give me a minute and I'll think of something.

     ANYWAY it's time to wheel out a semi-salacious pulp magazine cover, witter a bit and get to providing links to the past eight years-worth of BOOJUM!.  Next month we'll catch up to the ninth year of publication, which makes Conrad frown somewhat.  I've been doing this for nearly nine years?  Blimey, no wonder I don't write any more fictional stuff!  Art!


     Conrad is guessing that the chap in the fedora and cape is Spider, who seems, on closer inspection, to have a pair of fangs protruding from his mouth.  Who the chap with the chopper is I have no idea, but he is clearly up to no good.  Also, why is he and his presumed minion both clutching the young lady's right arm.  Is her left arm immobilised in some way?  Well then, why didn't they deal with her right arm?

     ANYWAY allow me to pop downstairs and stir the bigos <short pause> I'm back!  Now for the links.

2021

BOOJUM!: Loosely In The Sky With Raymonds (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: Bake Off (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: A Train Of Thought (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: Give The Man A Big Han (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Lese Majesty (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Art! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: William Shakespeare - I Got Your's Right Here! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Civic Duty Performed (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment