Search This Blog

Thursday 12 May 2022

Being A Bit Cheaty

Not Sorry About It, Either

Normally by this time of the evening (20:51) I'd have finished or nearly finished the next day's blog.  Not so tonight!  I know this is confusing since you're going to be reading this the next day.  Do keep up!

     The reason you are getting a collection of links is because I've been swotting up on Job Description, my CV, Valued Behaviours, STAR examples and potential questions ahead of my interview tomorrow (which is now today).  We shall see how it goes.  I was in a similar situation this time last year, redundancy hanging over my head, and the same was threatened from January to October 2018.  Ho hum.  I feel as if I've got a target painted on my back.

     ANYWAY let's bring in a tempting illustration to sucker - er - 'succour', yeah yeah succour the visitors.  Art!


     No, I have no idea what this is about.  Nor do I have time or the inclination to check.  Let the retro begin!

2021

BOOJUM!: SKALBS (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: I've Gorn And Done It Now - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Incredibles, Too (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: A Few Monsters (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: When Icebergs Attack (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: E.S.P. (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Currahee! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Asleep In The Back (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment