Search This Blog

Sunday 29 May 2022

A Hearty Hello!

Don't Ya Know

One benefit of posting a plethora of links rather than composing new stuff is that it gives Your Humble Scribe at least an hour of free time in which to do Other Stuff.  Such as bashing on with "Reclaiming History" where I am now up to Page 1120, and Ol' Vinnie is himself bashing the swivel-eyed conspiranoid loonwaffles.  Plus that jigsaw, and a couple of trade paperbacks I retained from the giant redistributed pile of comics of last week.  I will also get to take my constitutional stroll into Royton earlier, possibly before it starts to rain.  

     O my - nearly forgot a click-baity picture.  Art!

Don't ask me, I have no idea either

     Come up with your own story, you sleazy cheesy lot.  On with the links!

2021

BOOJUM!: There's A Quote That Fits This (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: Be Still, You Wriggling Cow! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Your Four-Footed Fiend (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: D.A.T. Thing You Do (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Dog Buns! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: It's A Rose (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: I Say Cupid - Is That A Seleucid? (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Fluffy Bunnies And Frilly Butterflies (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment