Search This Blog

Saturday 5 November 2022

Cheating Again!

And I'm Not Sorry

First of all, I've got all the ingredients for Japchae ready, and intend to cook it after this post, and on top of that I need to sort out a laundry load, because I HAVE NO MORE SOCKS.  Shocking, I know.  Plus, I've been reading entirely too many Quora posts and Youtube revenge videos, so all you're getting this evening is a set of links.  Preceded, of course, by a click-bait picture that dangles on the precipice of NSFW.  Art!


     Okay, not remotely NSFW but it's such a brilliant concept I had to include it.  To those who have been living on the Moon since the Nineties, "Paranoid Android" is a Radiohead song from their breakthrough classic "OK Computer".  The trope of an android's face being split open, revealing their hideous electronic interior is one I could bang on about with examples from "2000AD" and "Doctor Who" except these link blogs are supposed to be short in order to save my time.  Art!

From the absolute masterpiece "Harry Twenty On The High Rock"

     ANYWAY here we go!

2021

BOOJUM!: Roel's Goals (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: Thunderball (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: I Hope You Appreciate This - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: Let Lying Dogs Sleep (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: The Border (Tearrier) (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

BOOJUM!: TrainsTeapotting (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Signing Off Bake Off (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Time, Like An Ever Flowing Stream - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Manchester United (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2013

BOOJUM!: Ha! Take that, Muse! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)








No comments:

Post a Comment