Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2022

Acting Like A TARDIS

Going Backward In Time

I've got to bash this one out quickly, still got laundry to do and a stew to brew, which will include those freaky Banana Blossoms and yes, you'll get to see photographic evidence of same.

     Of course we need the usual click-baity enticement that will lure the willing masses into visiting.  Art!


     You know, madame, if my shipmate were lying unconscious or dead at my feet, I'd not leave MY WEAPON SLUNG OVER MY BACK.  What, you think presenting cleavage in a push-up bra is going to keep you from harm? Really, some people ...

     Also, that spaceship looks badly-designed.  Who built it, Salvador Dali?

     ANYWAY let's set up the links

2021

BOOJUM!: Not THAT Kind Of Corona! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: I Am Leaving, On A Jet Plane (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: The Perils Of Postage (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: Tons Of Sex (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Built-In Delay (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: I Miss The MCC - Again! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: BOOJUM! - Cheating Our Way To Victory! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: A Bold Experiment (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2013

BOOJUM!: Much Reading, Little Writing (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

     Plus I've disabled the Pageviews function so I shouldn't count my own visits. 






No comments:

Post a Comment