Search This Blog

Saturday, 15 August 2026

Time Out Of Joint

If You're Reading This, It Means I'm

Already en route to Gomorrah-on-the-Irwell, as I have a schedule to keep in order to get to 'Bin Da Bul' by 12:00 mid-day.  This is the Korean restaurant Darling Daughter and I went to for my 64th birthday in 2025, shortly after she accidentally dug a big hole in her hand with a chisel.  It did not affect her eating ability.  This was where she showed off her instant-print camera, snapping a photo that showed Conrad in all his Dismal Dad attitude.  Art!


     Ah, so that's the title.  I apologise for channelling entirely too much Count.  

     ANYWAY time for the links.

2025

BOOJUM!: Bear With Me As We Oscillate Mildly

2024

BOOJUM!: Terra In The Skies

2023

BOOJUM!: That's A Relier!

2022

BOOJUM!: How Very Astute

2021

BOOJUM!: Armstrong Whitworth!

2020

BOOJUM!: I Say, I Say, It's "The Longest Day"!

2019

BOOJUM!: A Constructive Day

2018

BOOJUM!: Out For A Dux

2017

BOOJUM!: The Darjeeling Buds Of May

2016

BOOJUM!: "What Will You Blog About Today?"

2015

BOOJUM!: "Tattered Lace Crafting"

2014

BOOJUM!: Pre-Emptive Precautionary Placeholder Post

2013

BOOJUM!: A Swig of the Cava









No comments:

Post a Comment