Search This Blog

Sunday, 9 August 2026

I Have A Serious Thesis To Study This Afternoon

As You Should Surely Know By Now

Conrad varies his highly intellectual diet of military history with murder mystery, sci-fi and zombie films.  What can I say?  It may be guilty but it's still a pleasure.  To which end I need to study a Youtube assertion as follows.  Art!


     Well we'll just have to see, won't we?

     In the meantime, allow me to post the links to the previous 13 years blogs.

2025

BOOJUM!: Apocalypse How?

2024

BOOJUM!: Leapfrog

2023

BOOJUM!: On The Scene With A Ghastly Green Theme

2022

BOOJUM!: A Lightbulb Moment

2021

BOOJUM!: Mine!

2020

BOOJUM!: Still Complicated

2019

BOOJUM!: Calling Thomas Dolby - Calling Thomas Dolby

2018

BOOJUM!: I Spake Of Cake

2017

BOOJUM!: Fission Chips

2016

BOOJUM!: I Have No Youth And I Mushed Cream

2015

BOOJUM!: It's Doctor Doom - Being A Loon!

2014

BOOJUM!: A Break In The Routine

2013

BOOJUM!: Astronomy








No comments:

Post a Comment