Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 August 2026

I Got Netflix Back!

Though I Wasn't Aware It Was Gone

Wonder Wifey warned me that it wouldn't be available under the old network, thanks to our connectivity issues that <Cont. Page 96> has to be held upside down with the bit in your teeth and a gold nail in the socket.  Rather I input the new password and Hey Pesto! things worked.

     However - a word you surely knew was coming - I have MONTHS worth of stuff on the Birthday Stick Degsy gifted me.  Not even at the end of Season One of 'Paradise' yet.  Then there's 'Buck Rogers' and 'Bodies' and 'Colony' and -  Netflix might have to wait a while.

     Art!


     Roast or casseroled? as Conrad's perpetual first question is 'Can you eat it?'

     Let's get on with the links.

2025

BOOJUM!: Greenland Or Atlantis?

2024

BOOJUM!: Blight And Frothy

2023

BOOJUM!: A Day For Conspiracies!

2022

BOOJUM!: A Car, A Fish, A Submarine

2021

BOOJUM!: An Unholy Amalgam

2020

BOOJUM!: It's Stange -

2019

BOOJUM!: To Create, I Adumbrate

2018

BOOJUM!: My Country, 'Tis Of Tea

2017

BOOJUM!: Twelve O’Clock High Tea

2016

BOOJUM!: I Bake To Slake The Thirst For Cake

2015

BOOJUM!: It's Leonard Nimoy - Eating Some Poi!

2014

BOOJUM!: Something's Gone Right!

2013

BOOJUM!: BOOJUM! is Back










No comments:

Post a Comment