Search This Blog

Sunday 4 February 2024

The View From My Sekrit Layr

Is Rather Grey And Dull

Yet it's not nightfall yet.  Dusk, perhaps, it being a little difficult to tell thanks to the 10/10s cloud cover.  Your Humble Scribe has noticed that around February the nights shrink noticeably, which is great for anyone who likes daylight and the sun (when we here in This Sceptred Isle get any).

     I suppose I need to wheel in a click-baity picture in order to tempt the masses.  Art!

"Lauren experienced the horrors of an amateur head-massager"

     No, I don't know if this depicts one of the two cover stories, "Arsenic and Mrs Gilligan" or "Bonnie Lou's Blind Date", though on balance one would suspect the latter.  Call me a pessimist, but I don't think there's going to be a second date.  Well, on with the links.

2023

BOOJUM!: Lewd Crude Dude (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2022

BOOJUM!: Enough With The Silly Statements! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2021

BOOJUM!: Hack, Slash And Balderdash! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: It Went Up A Bomb (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Terror In The Skies (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: The Chatty Catty (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Sea What I Mean (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Weather Blether (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: I Trazuar: "Boisterous" In Albanian (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Fid! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment