Search This Blog

Monday 18 November 2013

I say! No Wonder -

Conrad feels peckish -
     I just realised I've not had any tea.  The meal, not the drink, I've had pots of that.
Surprised by IR working properly, Conrad posted a photo of - food
That above is my Halloween Pumpkin Cake Made With Butternut Squash.  Grating the squash flesh (try saying that five times quickly!) was a chore in itelf, messy, prolonged and liable to stain the skin orange.  Nobody who tried it has complained, died or suffered hallucinations - so, Victoria, I think we might be in business.

Let Battle Commence!
     Having generated a battlefield for my Historical Miniature Replicas, I am about to generate an army for each side.  Only about a week later than intended.  I'm sorry - I sat down this afternoon and rattled off a batch of logic puzzles instead of plotting world domination.  Ah, what the heck, the world's not going to go away.
The field of battle, pre-battle.  The village of Aeden Under Ye Woode at top left.
Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
     SpongeBob Squarepants!  Of course.  Who else?  Just wanted to clear that up for you, dear reader, as some folk younger than Conrad and who should be better informed, have no idea.  Shocking, eh?  All part of your rounded education here at BOOJUM!
     The film is pretty amusing as well, I have to say, having been sent to the cinema with Darling Daughter when it came out and when she did what she was told with no lip or sarkiness.

A hero for our times
 So - Tanks?
     Kind of.  Get your peepers around this shot:

There's four of them, so they're only lifting 7 tons each
Actually, if you look closer you will realise they aren't four superhumans, it's a giant inflatable rubber tank.
     No, such things were not created for bored Allied troops to use instead of a giant inflatable bouncy castle, they were created to be put out in plain view by the hundred to fool the bally Hun, what what what?

 Hmmm.  Do I have time for the Chewy Monkey Bars tonight or not?






No comments:

Post a Comment