Search This Blog

Thursday 25 July 2013

If I said "Empire" -

  - would you think "Ah yes, Kasabian's rather weak second album" or "Ah yes, the premier British film magazine"

Hopefully the latter, as that's what I meant.  This publication needs to be handled with care; I read it back-to-front because that's how I am, and it also prevents me from "just flicking through", a fatal intention that always, always results in reading it for at least 45 minutes.  I can't afford to waste valuable research time on reading Empire tonight, I have to trawl tabloid tat websites to prepare for the pub quiz in less than an hour's time.


I know, I know - a magpie would be better.

Mars.  No, NOT The Mars Volta, nor Bruno, just Mars

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23349496

An interesting and timely BBC web article about that manned mission to Mars: how to get there, what to do and how to get back.  Note that this iteration of a MMM does not rely on Big Brother funding models.  Which has to be a good thing.


We are so gonna get there one day!


No comments:

Post a Comment