Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2024

Let The Links List Begin!

Once Again The Weather Has Turned Grismal

It was quite nice this afternoon as I wended my way into Lesser Sodom, cursing the First Bus app, which has gone wonky and won't allow me to view tickets, let alone buy any.  It took ten minutes and a phone re-start to still not get access to tickets, so I had to pay by card.  Contactless, you see.  At least that worked.  In other late-breaking news, the now empty and forlorn ex-"Murphy's Bar" continues to stand empty and forlorn.  One wonders if it will ever re-open? and the one immediately moves on to more important matters, such as polishing one's brass hand.  Art!


     Hello, Desire, I'm Conrad, pleased to meet you.  I wonder why they cropped out the rest of this cover?  Perhaps she was wearing an outfit that's dated terribly.  No, I am not going to scour teh Interwebz for the answer, you unspeakable perverts.  Let the links loose!

2023

BOOJUM!: Spurned! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2022

BOOJUM!: Is There Fife On Mars? (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2021

BOOJUM!: Woe Is Me (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: I Have Been A Little Lax (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Fear Beer (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: The Bottle Of Britain (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: The Eagle And The Mole (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: I Shall Not Apologise (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: I Could Rest On My Blogger Laurels - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Lá fhéile Pádraig sona dhuit! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment