Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2024

Dog Buns!

I Did, Indeed, Walk To Lesser Sodom This Afternoon

Whilst I did purchase some interesting remaindered goods, I forgot the one thing that the Co-Op does that nowhere else does: Margherita Pizza flavour crisps.  I bought a pack as a dare and I Dog Buns! love them.  Perhaps I ought not to get too attached, as they won't continue the range if nobody else likes or buys them.  Ah well, old age and gin combine to affect the memory.  Art!


SPOILER ALERT: there are no zombies

     Well, let's get this Hound And Horse show on the road, and no, I'm not going to discuss the film above until tomorrow.

2023

BOOJUM!: I, Robot - You John (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2022

BOOJUM!: Brutal Bloody MURDER! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2021

BOOJUM!: "Excuse Me, Earth," Said Mars. "I Want A Word" (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: Badger's Bottom, Say Hello (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Hamsterminated! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: Using My Loaf (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Banging On (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Conrad's Goal - Northern Soul (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Death Visits The Mansion (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

(Featuring an interview with the Grim Reaper himself!)

2014

BOOJUM!: I Am A Camera (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment