Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2022

Good afternoon

We Like To Be Polite

Occasionally.  First of all, let's introduce a bit of click-baity pictography, all the better to tempt the visitors in.

     Here an aside; I'm having a brunch of cheese-and-meatloaf toastie, and even with the meatloaf sliced thin it's filling stuff.  Thankfully I have a pot of loose-leaf Darjeeling to wash it down with.  I know you'd be concerned otherwise.

     ANYWAY Art?

Hmmmm okay we'll let it stand


     I was looking more for an actual strange device.  O well it seems intriguing enough to appeal to the curious.  And now the links!

2021

BOOJUM!: If I Were To Say "Bison" (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: Today We Go To HELL! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Incredibles As It May Seem - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: Misty Watercolours (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

BOOJUM!: A Polish Puzzle (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: The QueeNessie Is Dead (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Pushing 30,000 (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Conrad: Prescient But Modest With It (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: I Say, Cabriolet! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)


Please note that my subconscious used to be the work of Dee, until he gave up in disgust and Oscar moved smartly in.







No comments:

Post a Comment