Search This Blog

Monday 6 June 2022

Ooops

I Stayed Up Far Too Late Last Night

In my defence, it was to complete "The Sea Of Sand" because I'd written it so long ago that the details had become obscure.  I kept looking at the clock and thinking 'O this means I'll be starting the blog really late' which changed over time into 'O I don't intend to be still writing this at 01:30'.

     And so here we are.  Art!  Click-baity picture!

"Vampires ripped my flesh"

     Hmmmmmm.  Nope.  Bats are nocturnal, or at best crepuscular, NOT diurnal.  So we're going to pass on that cover and move on to links.

2021

BOOJUM!: Warily Dipping A Talon In Political Waters (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: This Version's An Infinite Recursion (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Sorry - More Sinful Pride! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: I've Been So Mean - To Astatine (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Back With A Ban (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Give An Inch, Take a Yard (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Sixteen Thirty One? (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Blue Skies And Sunshine - Conrad Is Very Cross! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)








No comments:

Post a Comment