Search This Blog

Sunday 20 February 2022

Looking Back

Time To Trot Out Our Seven-Year Scan

Because Conrad is not at all reflective he rarely goes back to read what he's already written, so the trick in listing these links is NOT to go through the blogs they connect to, otherwise I'd still be here at 22:30.  Which is not a good thing when you've got World Domination plans to prepare.

     Okay, let us wheel out the click-bait-y illustration that will entice people to come visit.  Art!

"I was only cutting a steak, I swear!"

     A bit of a Lady McBeth moment, don't you think?  Yes yes yes, I did refer to The Barb Of Avon, I'll just go dip my typing fingers in detergent.  

     All I can say about the picture is that it seems to come from the collection of one Robert Lesser, who enjoyed the guilty pleasure of collecting pulp magazine artwork.  Hey, I like to watch "Police Interceptors", we've all got skeletons in the closet.

     ANYWAY on with the links.

2021

BOOJUM!: The Chemical Bothers (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: Toga Honk (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Ayo Gurkhali! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: It's Not A Conspiracy 'Theory' - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Sic Transit Gloria Monday (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Please Weight A Minute (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Quick - Mention Fish Again! "Crablogger" (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Pub Quiz Avoidiz (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)











No comments:

Post a Comment