Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 September 2021

Staring Sternly

After A Fashion

Looking backwards, is what I mean.  I know, I know, I cannot simply put that as a title because Conrad loves to mess around with words - why else are you here? because if you expected a long treatise on Francis Dodgson then you are in the wrong tent on the wrong continent.

     ANYWAY let us bring forward a bit of clickbaitiness, if my work's network will co-operate.  It refused to do so yesteryon so - let's try. Art*!

Yes, I have read it.

     Your Humble Scribe has indeed read this tome, except it was back in the Seventies and I can't remember a thing about it, unless you count one of the 

     ANYWAY let's get on with the story.  What I have been doing for the past couple of months is creating the next day's blog the previous evening, which consumes time to the value of about ninety minutes.  However, tonight - Wednesday for those keeping track - I am travelling by the wretched First Bus and probably won't get home until 19:45.  I then have to do the weekly shop and will thus not be able to sit down and craft words of wit, wisdom and wibble wonder until 21:30 at best.

     So!  Here you have a collection of links to earlier works in the prehistory of BOOJUM! and so say we all.

2020

BOOJUM!: Edgehill (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Loops And Hoops And Railway Lines (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: F.C.O.J. (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: Going Off With A Bang (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Chair-Rowing, Hercules And Guadalcanal (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: The Borg, The Borg, They Live In A Morgue (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Plovdiv! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2013

BOOJUM!: Media Review: 9th September 2013 (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)





*  Who is all better now, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment