Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2016

A Bit Of A Stopgap Tonight

Seeing As How I've Only Just Sat Down
Although I did take the time to hurl some chicken-fried rice down my gullet before dashing off into the cold, dark, WET night in order to do <the thin sound of distant violins begins playing> - in order to - <the sound gets louder>  - in or - MISTER HAND!  Are you mocking me?  <sudden silence> in order to do the weekly shop, which I then had to bring in from the <sinister oboe music drifts across the scene> - bring in from the car <a theremin begins playing it's haunting melodies>
     Well really.  Really!
     What I meant to say, by setting the scene, was that I don't have time to do a proper post tonight, so I shall resort to my regular trick of posting links to old blogs of previous years <Monty Python theme begins playing>
     MISTER HAND!

2015:  comsatangel2002.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/knickers.html


2014: comsatangel2002.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/burnley.html

2013:  comsatangel2002.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/i-say-no-wonder.html


     See you tomorrow, same bat-channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment