Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2024

I Was Diverted

In Case I Haven't Gloasted About It Enough

Conrad has been posting an awful lot on Twitter for the past few months, because responding to people with a pithy, citric comment on a Tweet is right up my street.  I'm afraid that these Tweets tend not to be very supportive of either Pumpkinhead or Putinpot, which I'm sure you will find shocking.  Shocking!

     ANYWAY it's time to sail out on the internet seas with our rigging catching the breeze, especially the mizzenmast, which I put in there just to see if you're paying attention.  Art!


     ART!  I wanted a picture of a mizzenmast, not an Archer self-propelled anti-tank gun of Second Unpleasantness vintage.  Excuse me whilst we discuss proper procedure with a cattle-prod -

2023

BOOJUM!: Come Hell Or High Wasser (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2022

BOOJUM!: The Zombie Work/Life Balance (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2021

BOOJUM!: Lars And Gripes Together (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: They Lied To Me! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: What's In A Word? (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: Whiffy Whiff (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: A Female Doctor? How Utterly SHOCKING! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Sue, Per Furry Animals (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Crablogger, Giraffe, Pynchon, (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: Let Me Climb Back On My Chair - (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2013

BOOJUM!: Diem Domesticus (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)









No comments:

Post a Comment