Search This Blog

Sunday 10 September 2023

Konbanwa!

Which Is, Obviously - Of Course! - Japanese For "Good Evening"

It's been a strange day, weatherwise, here at The Mansion and in the larger world outside, down to Lesser Sodom ('Royton' if we're being formal).  Sunny at first, then cloudy yet still warm, and there were spots of rain as I walked to the Co-Op.  Upon exiting the air-conditioned shopping cave, it was instantly apparent how unpleasantly close it was.

     Not only that, the 409 came early; I witnessed it as I stood and paid for my remaindered food at the counter, and had to manage an undignified jog to catch it.  The one before came five minutes late, I know this because I saw it and checked the time on my Fitbit.

     Then we've had more rain, and now the skies are clearing.  British weather; a certain ice-breaker for centuries.  Art!

I must have blinked and missed this

Let's get this dog and pony show on the road.

2022

BOOJUM!: Mordor Management Needs YOU! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2021

BOOJUM!: It's Roger Delgado - With An Avocado! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2020

BOOJUM!: The Stupid - It Burns! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2019

BOOJUM!: Mathemagics (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2018

BOOJUM!: I Gotta Beef With You (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2017

BOOJUM!: A Bridge Tea Far (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2016

BOOJUM!: Late - And Cheating! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2015

BOOJUM!: Doctor Beverley Crusher - Wears Too Much Blusher! (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2014

BOOJUM!: All The B's (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)

2013

BOOJUM!: Guilty Pleasures (comsatangel2002.blogspot.com)











No comments:

Post a Comment