Search This Blog

Sunday, 26 July 2026

Happy Birthday, Stan!

I Refer, Of Course - Obviously!

To Stanley Euphrosyne Kubrick, who would have been 98 today if he hadn't shimmied off this mortal coil in 1999.  Actually I lied about his middle name, he didn't have one.  Rather than put up an illo of his most famous films, here's a behind the scenes still from 'Barry Lyndon'.  Art!


You can tell it's from behind the scenes because the actor in the forefront is smoking a cigarette, which were unknown in the eighteenth century.

     ANYWAY time to post the links for today's blog.

2025

BOOJUM!: The Big Bang Burner Barn

2024

BOOJUM!: Leave It!

2023

BOOJUM!: A Hard Day's Plight

2022

BOOJUM!: Obscured By Clouds Or Overcome By Fumes

2021

BOOJUM!: Those Fiendish Danes - They Play Word Games!

2020

BOOJUM!: Seeing Things Differently

2019

BOOJUM!: Look! A Book!

2018

BOOJUM!: I Am Going To Cheat Here -

2017

BOOJUM!: Conrad: Can Pass For Human

2016

BOOJUM!: 24

2015

BOOJUM!: Peaches, Pigs And Paramilitaries

2014

BOOJUM!: Only 20 Hits To Go

2013

BOOJUM!: Comics and Cake. Actually Trade Paper Back and cake.









No comments:

Post a Comment