Search This Blog

Friday 18 July 2014

A Hatful Of Rain

30 Degree Heatwave?  Dog Buns!
     It was suggested last night that Conrad go to work today in shorts, shirt and pith helmet, since - whilst looking undignified and foolish matters not to Conrad - it would keep him cool.
     What does he espy looking out the window this morning?
Why do I pay the weatherman? O that's right I don't
     I think all will agree the under-dressed approach is dead on its feet.

Of Cake
     Not only am I taking my Chocolate and Orange Cake into work, I shall also be taking it's poor relative, Darling Daughter's - er - cake.  It looks a bit poorly.  Sadly no time for a photograph, but I shall have to explain why the normally immaculately-presented Cake of Conrad looks as it the chef were a bit drunk, blindfolded and only used one hand because they had a cig in the other.
This is a bit of an exagerration.
But only a bit
Now then
     Obviously I lied about not blogging. Consider this a place-holder.
Noddy Holder.  Close enough





No comments:

Post a Comment