Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2013

Suburban Life at 625

"Boojum", I should explain, comes from Lewis Carrolls "The Hunting of the Snark" and was chosen simply because I like the way it sounds.  Apologies to any Carrollophiles who have been cruelly deceived.

Next, a little experimentation.  What do the fonts look like?

What do the fonts look like?  What do the fonts look like?  What do the fonts look like?  What do the fonts look like?  What do the fonts look like?  What do the fonts look like?  What do the fonts look like?

I think - excuse me -
Trebuchet.  Again, because of the name.
A Trebuchet.  Obviously.  You wouldn't mistake it for an ironing board, would you?
 
What domestic pottering shall I get up to tonight?  Ironing, and picking socks out of the dryer, and prepping some food for tomorrow, and getting the ice-cream maker ready!  This time tomorrow we shall see what I can concoct.  Oh yes.
 
In other late-breaking news, I've read about 1/3 of the way through my zombie Opum Magnus, which is about 3/4 done.  114,000 words.  Whether it's actually any good or not - hmmm.  Hmm!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment