Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2013

Progress to date, mate.

Well after - hang on what's this? ah now Trebuchet, that's better.

Okay, as per yesterday's Chiselled In Stone agreements, I have written up 1200 words of my Zombie Magnum Opus.  Which came quite easily, so yah boo sucks to Writer's Block, ta very much.  I have also been puzzling about my hex-and-counter wargame, adding more detail to rules and dragging a big MDF over to the drawing desk to create some counters.  The ice cream is still pending - got to go sort out the strawberries in a bit - and I am now 60% through "The Fire Engine That Disappeared" - which was written in 1968 and has occasional background verisimilitude to verify just that - not sure if any readers today would remember the Greek Colonel's coup of 1967.

What else?  Hmmm. 
 Greene King IPA does not compare at the same level to Cain's IPA.  Greene's is more like a conventional ale than an IPA. 

Not that it's bad, per se, just not what I expected.



Okay, time to go hull those strawberries.

Tomorrow:  either The Death Of Nelson As Wall Mural (in 3D) or - Sunday Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment