Search This Blog

Sunday, 11 October 2026

The Dogsitting Begins

Yes Indeedy Ally Sheedy

The rest of the family are off on a cruise, which is not my kind of thing, so here I am solo in The Mansion, which also means Madame Mutt doesn't have to go into kennels.  Heaven forfend that Her Majesty had to slum it for ten days!  Normally during the working day I keep the door to my Sekrit Layr closed, because the wunderhund likes to bark at people passing by on the street outside; I now need to leave it open or there will be endless scratching, whining and howling.  O the cross I have to bear.  Art!


     Ally Sheedy, whom, horrifyingly, is now  aged 64.   Only a year younger than Your Aged Scribe.

     ANYWAY let us now list the links.

2025

BOOJUM!: A Little Different Today

2024

BOOJUM!: If I Were To Say "The Starship"

2023

BOOJUM!: Your Irony Supplement Is Here

2022

BOOJUM!: Spaced Opera

2021

BOOJUM!: Not Quite A Theme

2020

BOOJUM!: Collective Retrospective

2019

BOOJUM!: I Am About -

2018

BOOJUM!: How To Lose A Billion Pounds Without Trying

2017

BOOJUM!: Hailing The USS Entearprise ...

2016

BOOJUM!: TERROR IN THE SKIES!

2015

BOOJUM!: "I Like Clubbing!"

2014

BOOJUM!: Bit Of A Dick Van Dyke Today

2013

BOOJUM!: A Day of Doing







No comments:

Post a Comment