Search This Blog

Sunday, 4 October 2026

A Full-English Breakfast Pizza Is Filling

So Much So I Only Ate Half Of It

I like to keep you informed.  Mind you, it means that I've now got reheated pizza as a lunch option, and pizza always tastes better second time around.  I am unsure if I'll go for the Baked Bean And Strawberry pizza that 'NAFOViking' illustrated; I wouldn't put it past him to have actually had such an item since he has the stomach of an industrial waste-processing plant.

     ANYWAY keep an eye open for the word 'пелікан' ('Pelikan') cropping up in the news a few weeks from now.   No, I shan't explain.  Cryptic, that's me. Art!

"Atomic Robot Pelican Demon"


     That said, onto the Links.

2025

BOOJUM!: It's Raining Men-

2024

BOOJUM!: Like A Bridge Over Rubbled Waters

2023

BOOJUM!: The Opposite Of Serendipity

2022

BOOJUM!: Flying High

2021

BOOJUM!: What The Heck, Jane Kaczmarek!

2020

BOOJUM!: If I Were To Mention Huge Ants And The Desert -

2019

BOOJUM!: Sitting In A Hot Seat

2018

BOOJUM!: On The Scene -

2017

BOOJUM!: Rated PG Tips

2016

BOOJUM!: Red Onion Chutney!

2015

BOOJUM!: The Evil John Dory Of Tobermory!

2014

BOOJUM!: Great Minds Or Folie A Deux?

2013

BOOJUM!: BOOJUM! - Powered by Marmite and (Stale) Bread








No comments:

Post a Comment